High Precision Fluidize Drying, Granulating, Agglomerating & Coating Process Technic
Application & Process :
Prism Fluid Bed Processing involves drying, cooling, agglomeration, granulation and coating of particulate materials. It is ideal for heat sensitive and non heat sensitive products in Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Nutraceuticals, Cosmetic, Chemicals, Biochemical, Food, Dairy, Confectionery, Agrochemical, Herbals, Ceramics, Detergents and Pharma Institutes.
Depending on the application required Prism fluid bed Equipment can be configured into designs as follows:
1. The Fluid Bed Mixing and Drying Process : The Fluid Bed system have a bed of solid particles which are fluidized by passing a stream of air upward through a specially designed perforated sheet. The upward velocity of air is so maintained so as to slightly lift the solid particles and set them in motion. This motion can be utilized to bring about mixing as well as forward movement of the solids particles. The air is heated and the process hot air evaporates the fluid and dries the solids. Fines get agglomerated to larger granules particles thus providing large size
2. The Fluid Bed Processor with Top spraying system for Agglomeration and Granulation Process : The process is used in fluid beds to form granules form a fine powder. The fluidized powder is wetted with fluid / binder / starch pest by using top spraying system. The top spraying system provided with spraying nozzle and precise dosing peristaltic pump. The fluidized powder is wetted until liquid bridges are formed between particles. Segregation of powder doesn’t take place as different powder is glued together on a micro scale. Since there is no impinging force in fluid bed equipments the granules are weak and having good solubility. Once the granules are made they are dried in the equipment using hot air. This technology used for formed granules for Tabletting, capsule, dust free process, free flow properties, good dispensability and excellent solubility due to porous structure.
Salient Features :
- Design is cGMP – Current Good Manufacturing Practices compliance.
- All contact parts AISI 316 & non contact parts AISI 304.
- High Mixing Precision, Short Batch Time, Problem free Cleaning and Residue Free Discharge.
- Single piece construction & Integrated retarding chamber cum filter bag housing
- Top Spraying system for Granulation.
- Different Batch size capacity model available.
- Granulation system with advance PLC controls system with MMI Touch screen.
- Spraying system with atomized spraying gun and high precise flow peristaltic pump.
- Sampling pot on product container.
- Pneumatic Sealing of Filter Bag and Product container by inflatable silicon rubber tube.
- Inlet Air handler with Air Filter- Micro and HEPA and Heat Exchanger.
- Dual speed mixing impeller for mixing and intensify chopper for granulating.
Optional Features :
- Combo model with Granulator and Pellets Coater.
- Flame Proof Electrical.
Safety Features :
- Explosion flap ensures that there no damage to the person operating the machine if there is an explosion inside caused by mixture of air and dust.
- Blower stops if the air pressure in filter bag locking gasket drops below the set value.
Fluid Bed Equipment- Processor, Granulator, Pallet Coater & Dryer
Fluid Bed Granulation/Processor- 220L